How do I protect my account?
Improving your account security:
Important: If you suspect that an unauthorized party has already accessed or attempted to access your account, please contact us immediately.
The following tips are proven ways to improve your account security:
1. Set a secure password
* Use a combination of letters or numbers ? e.g. beatlesfan28, with no spaces between
* Use multiple words and numbers without spaces ? e.g. thebestboss84
* Never use single words that can be found in any dictionary ? e.g. manager or bamboo
* Never use personal information others can easily obtain or guess ? e.g. your name, phone number, or birth date
* Never use your email address as the password
* Never use common passwords ? e.g. 123456 or ABCDEF
2. Sign in to ArzMall regularly
Signing into ArzMall ensures your account information stays current
3. Be cautious when you receive requests for private or sensitive information
Never click on links in emails to access ArzMall or ArzMall.com web pages if you suspect the message might not really be from us. Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for your personal information, such as your Member ID, password and credit card information. Most sign-in pages can be identified by addresses that begin with http://arzmall.com/
What happens if I lose my password?
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Account, and agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for activities that occur under your Account.
What happens if ArzMall detects a suspicious transaction?
As part of our ongoing commitment to keep you safe and secure, if we identify a suspicious transaction on your account, the ArzMall.com Fraud Team may communicate with you using an automated contact system. Allowing us to promptly contact you via phone or SMS, this technology provides a quick and easy way for you to verify whether transactions on your account are genuine by responding using your phone's keypad. In instances where you do not recognise a transaction, this system will transfer you to a consultant to discuss the matter further (if outside of hours, our team will contact you first thing the following day).
Will I be held liable for unauthorised transactions on my account?
If there's a fraudulent transaction on your ArzMall account, you will not be held liable if you contribute in stopping this act before it is completed thus preventing physical loss of merchandise. To prevent all this you should promptly notify us of the theft, loss or misuse of your account.