Useful information for customers
Your Wishlist is a tool on ArzMall that allows you to bookmark products that you are interested in for later review. You can manage products in your wishlist by adding/deleting tags.
Check product details carefullyReview the shipping terms, refund and return policies, and other terms and conditions of the product you want to buy carefully before placing an order.
Keep your contact information updated (including your email address, phone number, etc.)
To be protected 100% against fraud we suggest you always use ArzMall's payment methods, this means to buy your items through ArzMall's shopping cart.Although this is not obligatory but it is highly recommended.
Keep records of your communication with the supplier, especially if the buying terms are different from those specified on the original product detail page.
How do I dispute a transaction on my account?It's not uncommon for transaction disputes to be the result of a misunderstanding. Before contacting your vendor or the ArzMall team to raise a transaction dispute, please take a moment to consider the following scenarios and whether they apply to your individual situation:
If you have considered the above scenarios and are still questioning one or more transactions on your account, please call us immediately so we can investigate the issue and if required, block your account to prevent further unauthorised purchases.
How do I protect my account?
Improving your account security:
Important: If you suspect that an unauthorized party has already accessed or attempted to access your account, please contact us immediately.
The following tips are proven ways to improve your account security:
1. Set a secure password
* Use a combination of letters or numbers ? e.g. beatlesfan28, with no spaces between
* Use multiple words and numbers without spaces ? e.g. thebestboss84
* Never use single words that can be found in any dictionary ? e.g. manager or bamboo
* Never use personal information others can easily obtain or guess ? e.g. your name, phone number, or birth date
* Never use your email address as the password
* Never use common passwords ? e.g. 123456 or ABCDEF
2. Sign in to ArzMall regularly
Signing into ArzMall ensures your account information stays current
3. Be cautious when you receive requests for private or sensitive information
Never click on links in emails to access ArzMall or ArzMall.com web pages if you suspect the message might not really be from us. Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for your personal information, such as your Member ID, password and credit card information. Most sign-in pages can be identified by addresses that begin with http://arzmall.com/
What happens if I lose my password?
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Account, and agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for activities that occur under your Account.
What happens if ArzMall detects a suspicious transaction?
As part of our ongoing commitment to keep you safe and secure, if we identify a suspicious transaction on your account, the ArzMall.com Fraud Team may communicate with you using an automated contact system. Allowing us to promptly contact you via phone or SMS, this technology provides a quick and easy way for you to verify whether transactions on your account are genuine by responding using your phone's keypad. In instances where you do not recognise a transaction, this system will transfer you to a consultant to discuss the matter further (if outside of hours, our team will contact you first thing the following day).
Will I be held liable for unauthorised transactions on my account?
If there's a fraudulent transaction on your ArzMall account, you will not be held liable if you contribute in stopping this act before it is completed thus preventing physical loss of merchandise. To prevent all this you should promptly notify us of the theft, loss or misuse of your account.
What is the approval criteria for ArzMall.com Credit?Like most financial institutions, we work on a credit check system and we consider if the credit is suitable for you given all the circumstances. We also need to make sure we are identifying the right person, to prevent fraud. We take many things into consideration when reviewing an application. And, while we don't disclose the specific details of our criteria, if you're declined we'll let you know in writing.
The amount you need to repay appears on your monthly statement. If monthly payments are required, it's calculated at 3% of the total outstanding balance or $20, whichever is greater (plus any overdue payments and over limit amounts and any instalments payable on instalment purchases).
Hardship is when a customer is not able to make their regular loan repayments. This could be for a credit card, personal loan or car loan. This is also known as Financial Difficulty.
Where we are unable to agree to a hardship arrangement we will advise you of this in writing and inform you of your further options in line with our complaint handling process.
You want to give a friend a gift, but your friend "has everything" or you don't know what to give.
By giving a gift certificate, you make it possible for your friend to purchase the particular item or product that he or she needs.
Can a gift certificate expire? No
Does a gift certificate contain a service fee? No
Can the holder of a gift certificate redeem it for cash? No
If you haven't received the email to activate your ArzMall account there are a few common reasons it may not have come through:
- The email is still in transit. Depending on internet traffic and how busy your ISP is, it can take a couple hours for emails to arrive. This is more likely to happen around holidays and peak sending times.
- The email is getting trapped by an over-aggressive spam filter. Check your junk or spam folder to see if the activation email landed there. If not, it could be happening at the server or ISP level. You may want to check with your server administrator or try signing up with another email address, if you have one.
- A corporate firewall is stopping the email from getting through. Some corporate email servers have firewalls, which block certain emails in an attempt to provide greater security and reduce spam. If you're on a corporate email server, check with your server administrator to make sure that emails from @arzmall.com addresses aren't being blocked.
- Maybe you typed the wrong email address when you signed up?
If you still haven't received the email, navigate to the login page and enter your login credentials to prompt a resend of the activation mail. You can contact our support department through email if you need additional help signing up.
No posts found