The British Shorthair - a noble cat! This breed of cat, with their sturdy, shapely body, and incredibly dense, short coat, requires a specialised diet. Royal Canin Breed British Shorthair wet cat food helps to promote shiny, soft fur and support a healthy urinary tract, as well as containing a low energy content for healthy weight maintenance.
The British Shorthair, with their charming, patient nature and dense coat, have the irresistible charm of a teddy bear. They are like no other cat and require a diet to suit their unique nutritional needs.
British Shorthair cats require a diet with a low energy content, which is suited to their sturdy build, and that can effectively help them to maintain a healthy weight. Special care is also required to keep their dense, short coat shiny and healthy.
Royal Canin Breed British Shorthair is a balanced wet cat food, specifically developed to meet the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats aged 12+ months. The combination of crustaceans, fish (a rich source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids) and oils helps to strengthen the skin's barrier function and accentuate the shine and natural beauty of the fur. This healthy and balanced diet contains a low energy content and a reduced protein-fat ratio, which helps your cat to maintain a healthy weight.
Royal Canin Breed British Shorthair at a glance:
- Wet cat food for British Shorthair cats aged over 12 months old
- Specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of these sturdy breeds of cat
- Supports urinary health: a unique combination of minerals promotes a healthy urinary tract
- Low energy content: a reduced protein-fat ratio, which helps to maintain your cat’s ideal weight
- Promotes healthy skin and a beautiful coat: omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as oils and zinc, strengthen the skin's barrier function and accentuate the shine and natural beauty of the fur
Meat and meat by-products, grains, fish and fish by-products, vegetable protein extract, minerals, vegetable by-products, oils and fat, sugar.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin D3 (265 IU), iron (8mg), iodine (0.09mg), copper (0.7mg), manganese (2.4mg), zinc (24mg).
|Cat’s weight||Daily intake (only wet)|
|4kg||2 + 3/4 pouches|
|5kg||3 + 1/4 pouches|
|6kg||3 + 3/4 pouches|
|Cat’s weight||Daily intake (wet + dry)|
|4kg||1 pouch + 33g dry|
|5kg||1 pouch + 42g dry|
|6kg||1 pouch + 51g dry|
|7kg||1 pouch + 59g dry|